Our family

Our family

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

MK Seminar 2011~ Awards Night

Oh my gosh! This was So much more than I could have ever imagined! There was dancing, singing, bands, lights, fire, music and gowns. It was spectacular!! I was like a kid in a candy store with all of my excitement!

Each year, a woman is chosen to receive the honor of "Miss Go Give". This is a woman who gives of herself. Is generous. And exemplifies everything Mary Kay stood for. This year's winner was Palia Curry. I was fortunate enough to spend time with her and get to know her (my Director was her roommate). And I am truly honored to know her. She completely deserved this honor!

Ok this guy was one of our entertainments. His name is Patrick. I don't remember his last name. But he was a contestant on "The Voice". And his mom is an MK consultant. :) But he was fantastic. Lovely to listen to!

Lori in her gown. Isn't she just gorgeous?!

My gown for the night. Love it!


These lights are on the ceiling in the convention center. They were beautiful.

Me and Palia.

Joni, Lori and Me

Me and Terri Cooper. Another wonderful woman that I met.


No comments:

Post a Comment