Our family

Our family

Monday, August 15, 2011

SEMINAR!! Day 1 and Manufacturing Plant

Oh my goodness! I had such a fabulous time while at Seminar. It was exactly what I needed. I learned SOO much. And I got to meet some of the most amazing women! It was such a wonder the whole time I was there. I think I had bug eyes. I soaked up everything I could!

Haha! Me and a couple other girls went the wrong way on the Subway. So we had to have a pic taken in the station.

Jonie, Lori and Me

Me and Jonie

Me, Karen and Jonie



We got to go to the MK Manufacturing plant. It was SO cool! And each department had a contest. So they created little stations. Some of them were really good.



At one of the stations.




Hehe, had to have my picture taken with "Mary Kay"

Ok the castle in this picture is made out of eyeshadow. How cool is that!



2 comments:

  1. The eyeshadow castle is my favorite. I am glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had an awesome time. Mary Key is very fitting for you. We can see how much you love it.

    ReplyDelete