Our family

Our family

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Seminar!

At the Convention Center, they had this big room for us to eat our meals in. It was amazing how organized it all was. I can describe it best by saying they herded us like cattle. Lol. Seriously, we walked in the door and they ushered us to the next table and it was all done seat by seat, row by row, table by table. Completely organized. I thought it was awesome.



I knew that this was going to be an amazing experience. But I did not expect all of this. The arena was huge, the stage was magnificent and the set up was superb.

This kind of shows you how many people there were (this was a shot of half the arena). And there are 5 different seminar times. This was just 1.

They had all of the National Sales Directors get up and do a can can line. It was cool.
I have to say that I did not expect it to be a show. But it really was. There were different performances, of all kinds. Music and dancing with lights and fire. I swear I shook with excitement the whole time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment