Our family

Our family

Thursday, September 30, 2010

An update...

Well, life has been kinda crazy. We have moved. But it was a big stress to do so. I spent like 2 weeks packing all of our stuff. And then last Saturday we spent the day moving it all out and into a strorage unit. And THEN I spent this week cleaning the house we moved out of. Our house isn't quite redy to move into yet. So me and the girls are going to be living wit my dad for a couple weeks while we finish things up.
Nic wa off hunting mountain goat this week. Sadly he didn't get anything. A storm started to roll in, making them nervous. So they came out early.
Evelyn is growing so big! She has chubby rolls on her legs and arms. Which I love! And she has started sleeping really well! All week she has done 8 hour stretches. I'm in heaven. Now I just need to train my body to go to sleep when she does. As it is I'm still only sleeping 6 of the 8 hours she's alseep. And she's started smiling all the time! She's such a treasure. I enljoy every second of her.
Savannah is so funny. I can't believe how smart she is for a 4 1/2 year old. The things that she says blows me away. Like today, she told her uncle he needed to kill their turkey so that it will stop chasing her. She hounds me everyday about going to school. Next year can't come fast enough. She wants to ride the school bus so bad.
Well that's it for now. I've got some awesome pictures, but posting them will have to wait until my computer is hooked back up to the internet.

2 comments:

  1. This is too cute!!! I have to tell you that Savannah reminds me of my 4 year old little sister, Elyse. I'm so surprised at how much she knows and understands with my baby being born. It's such a fun age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the reasons I like Savannah's age because they say the darndest things.
    I had a kid say to me, "I have the hiccups. Can I go to the office and get a thermometer check to make them better?" He seriously thought the thermometer would get rid of the hiccups!

    ReplyDelete