Our family

Our family

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's coming along...


These are the temporary stairs. Next summer we'll put on a porch.

My front door. I love it! (I still have to get the sticker off the glass)

This is the living room. The wood stove will go over in the corner behind the ladder.

Now eventually this will be the kitchen. The sheetrock will be done this weekend.

The bathroom. Sheetrock this weekend also. And then we can finish it. Yay!

The house. It looks smaller on the outside than it feels on the inside. And there's quite a few windows yet to be put in.


Okay so we've been building this house for a while. We're building it out of pocket so it's kinda been slow going. And it's not very big. But we're getting close to moving in. And I'm excited!!

6 comments:

  1. Hoorah! I really enjoyed seeing the inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! It looks great! I look forward to updates about future progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, how exciting to be building! Good luck with the sheetrock this weekend1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! It's not small, it's cozy. And perfect for your little family. How fun (and exhausting!) to build a house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome! I hope Derrick and I are able to build our own house one day (or maybe have one built haha). I can't wait until it becomes a home!

    ReplyDelete