Our family

Our family

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mariah's wedding

My friend got married on March 26th. I made the cake, was a bridesmaid, helped her plan the wedding, decorated for the wedding, etc, etc. Lol. I'm glad her day went off without a hitch and it was absolutely beautiful! And she was so happy!

She hired someone to come out and do every one's hair. I really liked the curls in the back.


The centerpieces were gorgeous!

My bouquet.

The beautiful bride and groom cutting the cake.

Garter.

Me and BB.


Me and "my" groomsman.

We're both such nerds. We got along great! He was hilarious!

Cutting up all my hard work. ;)

2 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous! And the cakes you make are so beautiful! You're very talented Katelyn:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a beautiful day for all!

    ReplyDelete