Our family

Our family

Thursday, March 31, 2011

My latest Creations...

My friend Mariah got married last weekend and she asked me to make her cake for her. I had fun with it and I'm pretty proud of what I did. (If I do say so myself)


Her cake topper. I made it. :)

She wanted crystals hanging down so I got creative and made these.


The cake is covered in chocolate fondant. It was a mixture of white and chocolate cake with chocolate butter cream and fresh sliced strawberries between the layers.

I made this cake for a lady I know. It was her church's 26th anniversary. I covered the cake in butter cream, and the 26 and the plaque in front are made our of rice crispies and then covered in fondant. I wrote on the plaque right before I delivered it.

3 comments:

  1. Girl, you are soooo talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a beautiful wedding cake Kate. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cake I think its one of your best. The wedding looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete