Our family

Our family

Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Angels..

So with Mother's Day coming up, I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father that he blessed me with my two beautiful daughters. They are truly the lights in my life and I vouldn't have asked for better children. I sometimes can't believe that the Lord trusted me with these two beautiful beings. But I am so happy to be able to call them mine.

Savannah loves her sister so much!

Have you ever seen anything more beautiful?



The girls watching cartoons.



Evelyn was trying to kiss Savannah.

My Evie kisses.

4 comments:

  1. Awww so precious. They really ARE beautiful and you're such a good Mama, Katelyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! Wonderful girls! Great Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I agree with you on they love eachother and they are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Sweet Sweet!!! I love these girls.

    ReplyDelete