Our family

Our family

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Let's take a walk..


Oh man! Today was just beautiful! We were determined to get out of the house. So we decided to go for a walk at Cramer's Field. It was wonderful. Savannah had a blast running around and Evelyn enjoyed riding in the stroller. We were able to see geese, cranes, and ducks. Which Savannah thought was the coolest thing ever! I wish I had brought my telephoto lense. But we're going to do it again, so I'll be sure to have it next time. Everyone should go. It's a great leasurly walk for the family. Beautiful scenery and I love walking through the woods and hearing nothing but the birds and squirrels. We ended up walking about 4 miles. Yay for exercise! There's lots of pictures. Enjoy. :)

My beauties




She saw me grass whistle and she wanted to try.


Daddy showed her how it's done. lol



This is just beautiful!



1 comment:

  1. That looks like fun. I went once with the school. It was cold, windy and raining. Then I went another time with my parents and it was mosquito haven. I think you had more fun than I did both times.

    ReplyDelete