Our family

Our family

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Thank Heaven for little girls...

So it's begun. The stage where she gets into EVERYTHING. And she's getting fast with her crawling. Which makes it all the more interesting. :) But I love my babies more than anything.
So I set Evelyn in the living room and ran to the bathroom. I was in there maybe 3 minutes, and when I got out, this is what I found. She acted so proud of herself. It was adorable. Although the garbage bags didn't go back into their box all to well. But that's ok. And ever since, she's been trying to do it again and again. And she's succeeded a few times. The other night, I went to town, and the kids were with Nic. Well Savannah was outside playing, and Nic fell asleep in the chair. So Evelyn was left to her own amusement. And she pulled every single wipe out of the box (I had just filled it). And those didn't go back in the box nicely either. On the outside, it may look frustrating. But I just think it's adorable.



4 comments:

  1. SO FUN! It never ends, does it?! Lol but you're definitely right when you say it's adorable. She's growing so fast!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you're able to laugh about it! That's the important thing!! Xander STILL wants to pull out all the wipes... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly little girl! Be careful about those bags! Wouldn't want anything to happen to her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the way you worded it was perfect. I added to the funnyness. Is that a word? My somputer is doing stupid things Hopefully I can get this posted if not sorry. It also won't let me identify myself. So, this is Veronica

    ReplyDelete