Our family

Our family

Monday, July 18, 2011

Washington!!!! #1

So me and the girls spent 16 days at my Ma's house in Spokane Washington. It was really good to see her and her husband and the girls had a great time with their Mimi. We were able to do some really cool things that we couldn't have done otherwise. There's WAY too much to put in one post so there will be lots of posts today about Washington. Be sure to look at them all. :)

My Ma made these crowns and skirts for the girls. They loved them. They really are just darling.

Evelyn just loved her Pop pop. Whenever he came in the room, she wanted him. It was so adorable!

These kids spent so much time outside. And they had a blast!







Haha! My sister and I had fun giving the babies whip cream.


And they loved it!


Ha! We had a tea party. With little foods, hats and names. It was cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment