Our family

Our family

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I feel pretty awesome. :)

So last night we had our Mary Kay end of the year potluck/awards night. (For those of you scratching your heads, the Mary Kay seminar year runs July-June) And each consultant's family is invited to come and see their loved one praised for a job well done. I honestly didn't expect to get anything. I was shocked to come away with what I did. I was #3 in sales for our unit. Yay! I am also Queen of Sharing. Yay!! AND..... I was voted Miss Enthusiasm. I'm proud of myself. I wasn't even in the company the full year and look what I've accomplished. Now I'm determined to do more for next year. Not just for the ribbons and prizes, but for the sense of accomplishment I feel. I've begun to make something of myself. And I never knew I was capable of doing these things. So now I know I can achieve more. And I plan to. :)

Haha. So I'm supposed to take these with me to Seminar and wear them all. At the same time! I haven't figured out how yet, but the other ladies will sure show me how. :)

Aren't these just beautiful! I can't wait to wear them. I'm saving them for seminar.

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing and you can do anything you set your mind to. I'm proud of you. YAY!! for Kate :D

    ReplyDelete