Our family

Our family

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

You've had a birthday, shout hooray!!

My baby is 1! I just can't believe that an entire year has gone by. She's grown and changed so much it's unreal. She has been such a blessing in all of our lives. Her sweet smile and laugh light up the room. My heart swells whenever I look at her. And she loves her big sister. She always has a smile for Savannah. And Savannah is always able to make her laugh. I'm so grateful that I was blessed to have 2 beautiful little souls to call my own. And I'm so grateful for the past year. I couldn't possibly ask for more. Or for a better life. I love my little family.
We had her party out at my Dad's house. It was a small gathering. But it was wonderful. I made a cake, of course. and we had a BBQ. Good food, good dessert and good company. Just awesome for her first birthday. :)

Evie's birthday cake. :)


My Dad's solution to lighting the candle. Of course. :)



Evie and Grandpa

Marisa was feeding Evie her birthday cake while I was dishing everyone else up.


Oh my gosh! She got this little glow bug toy. It is SUCH a big hit! It was adorable. It plays when you squeeze it and the face lights up. Evelyn hugs it, sways back and forth, and hums along with the music. It's so sweet to look at.


We're trying to encourage the whole walking thing, But she's still refusing.

Her glow bug.

She got this new outfit. It's a little big but so adorable! And as you can see, she's still got the glow bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment