Our family

Our family

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Washington #4- July 4th 2011

We had a good 4th of July. We did firecrackers at home and then me, the girls, and some friends drove to Cour DE Lane lake and watched the big fireworks. It was awesome. Savannah thought they were magical. Evelyn was kinda freaked out by them. But ended up falling asleep. I loved it!

Hehe. This was actually a onesie, but it was too big, so my mom and I turned it into a t-shirt.

Waiting for the big fireworks.

Still waiting for the fireworks.










2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! those are some great shots of the Fireworks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there, too! My husband and I went up to Spokane to visit his parents for the 4th and were out on the lake on a boat watching the fireworks--definitely a cool show.

    ReplyDelete