Our family

Our family

Friday, December 9, 2011

I will prevail!!!

I've decided that when good things are going to happen, Satan works hard to derail you. I have set goals in my business that I've been working really hard to achieve. Goals that would propel me higher. But the past month has been trying. Between the virus that ran through my family and now with my back... I'm frustrated that I'm not going to complete my goal and I've only got 6 days left. I just needed to vent.y business has come to mean a great deal to me and it's so hard to work for something and then fall short.

But I would also like to thank some people. On Sunday, I went outside, walked down my porch steps, and fell. I ended up pulling muscles and tendons in my back. And bruising my entire left butt cheek. Funny when you think about it from the outside. However extremely painful on the inside. Lol. But as a result, I haven't been moving all that well. I can't drive or pick up my baby. I've basically been in bed trying to heal. And the only reason I've made it through this week is because of some absolutely wonderful people!
My brother in law and my husband gave me a blessing. And sweet Jamie who helped me change my clothes.
My sister Anna for driving me to the ER. And sitting there trying to make me laugh and take my mind off of the pain.
My sister in law Katy for taking care of my kids. Letting them stay at her house this week. Taking savannah to and from school. And basically just being their mom this week cause I couldn't.
My momma B for spending yesterday at my house to help with the kids (Katy had things to get done). She got the kids up, dressed, fed, savannah to school. She washed my dishes, played with Evelyn and made cookies with savannah. Plus it was just nice to spend a day with her. Spending a week in solitude can get a little lonely. :)
I have wonderful people in my life. And I'm so thankful. My back is healing (slower than I would like). I'll be my old self again soon. And it makes my heart full to know I have these people in my life that I can count on.

As for my goal, I can only pray and believe that the Lord will provide a way for me. I'm doing what I can from where I am. Now it's up to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment